Parents sing praises about the preschool and the preschool staff all the time – just read our testimonials page! So for this blog post, we spoke to Foss, one of the amazing staff who run the preschool program.
- Your name and position/title.
My name is Foss and I am the Head Teacher in the Senior Preschool Room.
- What is your long-term career goal?
I am currently in the process of registering for school to be a Resource Consultant for Children with Special Needs
- What programs do you run/help run?
I run the Senior Preschool room and I help with all of the other preschool rooms. I also am the the supervisor with staff schedules.
- How long have you worked for St. Alban’s?
I have worked at St. Alban’s for about 10 years now!
- What are your favourite activities to do with the children?
I love to do science with the preschool children because I get to explore different elements and how they react to one another, and show the children how exciting science can be.
- What is your favourite part about the job?
I love watching the children grow and develop over their time spent here at St. Alban’s!
Thank you Foss for all your hard work and dedication over the last 10 years – the children of St. Alban’s preschool really appreciate it!