We are happy to announce that we will continue to offer swimming lessons for Swim Kids Levels 4 and up this Winter 2021.
As always, the safety of our members and staff is our priority.
First day of lessons: Monday, January 4th, 2021
Last week of lessons: Monday March 8th, 2021.
Registration: Saturday, November 28th, 2020 at 10:00am online.
Important things to note about the upcoming swimming lessons:
- Participants are required to swim with goggles; if you do not have goggles you will not be allowed to swim. (St. Albans will not be able to lend out goggles)
- Masks must be worn at all times inside St.Alban’s except for when the participant is in the swimming pool.
- No parents/caregivers will be allowed inside St. Albans with their child.
- Semi-Private lessons are only open to family/siblings (same household/bubble).
- Participants in semi-private lessons can only be one level apart.
Please review our COVID-19 prevention protocols before registering:
Thank you and please email email@example.com with any questions you may have.