It is our plan to resume the after school program when schools are allowed to open again. We will let you know if we hear of any new guidelines that would prevent the re-opening of our program at that time.
We are sad to say that we have to put a hold on our virtual programs for now.
This was not an easy decision but we hope to be able to bring back full programming in the near future.
March Break & Summer Camp:
It is our hope that it will be safe for us to run in person March Break and Summer Camp programs. Depending on the situation, we may consider offering Virtual Programs as well.
Our team is currently working on outlines for various scenarios, depending on what safety guidelines are in place at the time.
Although we typically offer registration for March Break in January and summer camp in February, this will not be possible this year. We will have to wait until we have some idea of what the provincial and municipal positivity rates and restrictions are looking like before we can make a plan. We will keep you posted by email, social media and our website as to when registration will be available.
We hope you are staying healthy and safe! We look forward to being together again as soon as possible.