February 12, 2021 – March Break delayed to April 12
Our plan is to offer a Spring Break camp in April. Program and registration information will likely be available mid to late March.
January 29 2021
February 9 – program information will be available.
February 16 – registration will open.
Note: If the lockdown is extended and schools remain closed, we will only have virtual March Break programs.
Mid to late April (tentative – will depend on if we have received guidance on how summer camps can run) – program information will be available and registration will open.
If we have not received any guidance, we will wait on posting information and registration.
Pre-registration in early May. We are hoping that we will be able to run our program at full capacity but understand that we may not know this information until late summer. Once we find out what our guidelines will be, we will register on a first come, first served basis with priority given to those who have pre-registered
January 25 2021
It is our plan to resume the after school program when schools are allowed to open again. We will let you know if we hear of any new guidelines that would prevent the re-opening of our program at that time.
March Break & Summer Camp:
It is our hope that it will be safe for us to run in person March Break and Summer Camp programs. Depending on the situation, we may consider offering Virtual Programs as well.
Our team is currently working on outlines for various scenarios, depending on what safety guidelines are in place at the time.
Although we typically offer registration for March Break in January and summer camp in February, this will not be possible this year. We will have to wait until we have some idea of what the provincial and municipal positivity rates and restrictions are looking like before we can make a plan. We will keep you posted by email, social media and our website as to when registration will be available.
We hope you are staying healthy and safe! We look forward to being together again as soon as possible.